Impax Asset Management – Leicester Square
Integra completed this project in partnership with Denton Associates, providing full electrical and plumbing services as part of a prestigious fit out for Impax Asset Management.
The Impax offices are based on the seventh floor of LSQ London in Leicester Square, right in the vibrant heart of London. This meant the fit out was tricky to accomplish in terms of accessing the seventh floor of a busy building, without causing significant disruption to the other building occupants!
However a high-specification installation was delivered within the set timescale despite the challenges, to the satisfaction of the landlords and the client.
Size - 10,000 ft2
Duration - 10 Weeks
Location - London
Sector - Office
- Location – 7th Floor of an occupied high specification building in central London
- Liaising with incumbent fire alarm and lighting contractors relating to the specialist systems in the building
- Tight timescales compounded by other trades running late
- Additional area of works added at short notice at the end of the project
- Integra worked closely with the incumbent contractors for specialist building systems to deliver the project to the timescales required
- Arranged labour in accordance with the clients’ requests and met challenging deadlines to enable the main contractor to hit project programme.
- Provided a high specification installation that met the landlords requirements as set out in the brief
- Accommodated the needs of tenants in other areas of the building to ensure the refurbishment was carried out without disturbance to the building occupiers
- Full design calculations and drawings
- Main distribution/Sub-main distribution
- Cable containment
- Internal lighting
- Small power
- BMS Controls
- Testing and commissioning